Date(s) - 09/11/2021
10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Douglas Bader House, RAF Fairford
(Updated 21st October)
We are delighted to confirm that the Committee have decided to go ahead with the proposed event. The CEO of RIAT, Paul Atherton, has kindly agreed for this to take place at Air Tattoo HQ, Douglas Bader House, Fairford, facilitated by Helen Webb and Peter Reoch, from the Air Tattoo team.
The day will include refreshments and Lunch. We’re asking for a £10 contribution per person towards the costs.
The schedule for the day:
- 1030 – 1100 Doors Open and refreshments served
- 1100 – 1200 An Open Committee Meeting – we’ll outline initiatives being worked on (and delivered) and, most importantly, this will be an open forum for members to make any and all suggestions as to what we should be looking at over the next 12 months.
- 1200-1300 Lunch. This is included and will be supplied from the ‘Cotswold Chippy’. Fish and Chips, or a vegan option with chips is available and you’ll also be able to add either curry sauce or mushy peas.
- 1300 – 1600 The CAA Symposium will be relayed live. We’ll have a microphone available and so everyone in the room, should they wish, will be able to ‘raise a hand’ and participate directly at any point should they wish.
- 1600 or when the Symposium ends – we’ll have a half hour opportunity for more networking and discussion after which the event ends.
Admission will be by pre-booking places. Individual members can book a space, corporate members can book for two.
BOOKINGS FOR THIS EVENT HAVE NOW CLOSED.
IMPORTANT NOTES –
- IF YOU ONLY WANT TO ATTEND THE SYMPOSIUM ONLINE, DO NOT USE THIS FORM. PLEASE DO SO AT THE CAA EVENT WEB PAGE WHICH CAN BE FOUND BY CLICKING HERE.
- WE WILL PROVIDE THE CAA WITH A LIST OF THOSE ATTENDING OUR EVENT – IF YOU HAVE A NEED TO ATTEND DUE TO LICENSING OR OTHER SUCH REQUIREMENTS PLEASE ENSURE THAT THE CAA KNOW YOU’RE ATTENDING OUR EVENT
- WE HAVE HAD A REQUEST TO MAKE OUR MEETING EARLIER IN THE DAY AVAILABLE ONLINE VIA ZOOM – WE REGRET THAT TECHNOLOGICAL CONSTRAINTS MEAN THAT’S NOT POSSIBLE.
I hope you’ll be able to join us for the first face to face meeting of BADA since 2019.
Bookings have closed.