Date(s) - 24/03/2021
2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Registration for the BADA AGM & Webinar is now open. ALL BADA Members HAVE BEEN SENT joining instructions and the Zoom Webinar Registration Link.
For Non-members, places for the Webinar can be purchased on this page. Registration will also include a one year membership to the Association that will expire in June 2022. The Webinar will follow up on experiences and lessons learnt from the 2020 Display Season which was comprehensively reviewed in the latest edition of DATUM which can be viewed here.
The proposed agenda for the Webinar is as follows:
- 1400 – Introduction/House rules – George Bacon (Webinar Moderator)
- 1405 – Opening Remarks – Barry Neal
- 1410 – BADA UK Events Action/Situation Brief – George Bacon
- 1415 – UK Government Perspective – Sir Gerald Howarth
- 1430 – ‘Cancel or Confirm: The 2021 Dilemma’ – George Bacon & Panellists
- 1530 – Return to Displays: Safety Management – Barry Neal with CAA/MAA/Pilot and FDD panellists
- 1600 – UK Military Assets – RAF Events Team Sqn Ldr McMiken RAF
- 1615 – Insurance and Legal Matters – Nigel Foster & Tim Scorer
- 1630 – BADA AGM – Barry Neal
- 1700 – Close
Bookings have closed.