What we do
Image via Bournemouth Air Festival
To encourage, promote and advance Safety and Standards in British Air Displays’
- Through a Code of Practice, promote safety and professional standards throughout the air display community.
- To be the national representative association for all matters relating to the British Air Display community.
- To encourage high standards of performance for Air Display organisers, Display Directors, Flying Control Committees and Participants.
- To provide a forum for the exchange of information between members.
- To provide an interface between the civilian and military regulatory authorities and members.
- To provide a programme of training and mentoring for new members of the Air Display community.
- To maintain a liaison with other UK aviation related associations and organisations.
- To maintain a liaison with other international Air Display organisations.
- To promote the Air Display community to the media and the public and provide a focal point for information, discussion and informed comment.
- To be a focal point for expert advice on Air Display matters.
- To provide subject matter experts on Air Display issues.
Image © Tom Gibbons