Code of Conduct
All BADA members undertake to:
- Maintain the highest standards of safety for the general public and all airshow participants putting that ahead of any other consideration.
- Maintain the highest standards of integrity and personal conduct such as will bring credit to the airshow community.
- Regularly review and update their personal knowledge of airshow industry laws, regulations, information, techniques and best practice, and at all times observe and comply with the same.
- Abide by all applicable guidelines and promulgated BADA policies.
- Provide to all persons truthful and accurate information and protect employees, customers, suppliers and the public against disinformation, unfair practices and fraud.
- Negotiate honestly and fairly perform contractual obligations with and to other members of the airshow community.
- Be available to and maintain communication with those to whom they have contractual obligations, and co-operate with airshow colleagues, suppliers and employees to provide the highest professional quality of service.
- Subscribe to appropriate education, training and knowledge courses and encourage their staff also to become better qualified.
- Maintain at all times records, logs and other documentary evidence as may be required by law and ensure that significant decisions, obligations and contracts are properly committed to writing.
- Encourage by example adherence to this Code by all members of the airshow community.
- Strive for excellence in all aspects of the air show industry and attempt to eliminate all practices that discredit the air show community, wherever they may occur.